It's that time of year...
You're counting down the days until you take your holiday break, that cinnamon smell is everywhere and you're frantically trying to mail out everything you can before the postage rates increase.
Ok, so maybe that's an exaggeration, but the fact is POSTAGE RATES WILL INCREASE ON JANUARY 27, 2019.
What does this mean? Here's some highlights:
- The First Class Mail letter (1 oz.) rate for postage purchased at the Post Office is increasing by five cents to $0.55 from $0.50.
- Priority Mail Express will see an average increase of 3.9%
- Priority Mail Express Flat Rate Envelopes will also see a rate increase ranging from $0.70 to $0.72 depending on the envelope used.
- Overall Rates for First Class Package Service will increase by 11.9%
- Media Mail rates will increase by 2.95% in 2019
There are many more changes taking effect and you can read about them in full detail by checking out this post.
But if you'd like to take advantage of the current lower postage rates, we are here to help you get your mailings out before JANUARY 27, 2019.